Wednesday, October 01, 2008

C O N T E S T ~ Mine & Martha's ~ U P D A T E

I've got a mini update for this weeks contest...

You can still earn an entry for EVERY COMMENT you make on my blog (from posts starting on 9/28 through 10/5), but NOW you can earn an extra TWO entries for F O L L O W I N G my blog as well!

Just so my current F O L L O W E R S don't feel left out they will automatically be entered into the contest drawing (just one of the PERKS for being a Follower of Mine -- more perks to come later!!)

Hope you're enjoying the FIRST DAY OF OCTOBER!!

Hugs
Sage

3 comments:

mrsb said...

Woohoo!

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello! So glad I found you! I will be a follower!!!!!!~


great idea!

SuzeesJubileeZ said...

HI
greetings from SuzeesJubileeZ
just popping in with well wishes!