Friday, October 03, 2008

The Next Chapter

I'm so excited (yes, again!)

While I was out-and-about last night browsing Blogger-land, I found
Suzie's Sacred Space. What an incredible blog! Suzie, at this point, probably thinks I'm stalking her since I posted a few comments and signed up for a class she's taking part in starting in November (i swear, i'm not a stalker!)

The wonderful class I found is called The Next Chapter: Soul Coaching. Here's a bit about the group for more info:

The concept behind a book-blogging group is that a community of bloggers work
their way through a book, sharing their experiences by posting on their own blog
and by reading what other participants are sharing. You can choose to share as
much or as little as you like.

We're starting out with Soul Coaching and my hope is that we will [have] such a magnificent time full of connection and growth that The Next Chapter will become a regular place to blog through books on various creative and self-development topics.
I don't always do very well once the cold weather comes and the class is going to be on-going through the month of November. I figured it would be a perfect time to do some digging around my soul--maybe I can figure out why I hate the dark half of the year so much (among other things!)

I'm posting a link to the book, in case any one is interested in checking it out. I just ordered my copy today and starting in November I'll be posting relating to it and my journey.. if anyone would like to join me please visit The Next Chapter and sign up too!



Everyone is in bed already.. I should probably get there too....

See ya in the morning!
Blessings~
Sage

1 comment:

QueenAlpo said...

Nice to see I'm not the only one worrying about giving off that stalker vibe. I also started following her on Twitter. eek.

See you around at TNC!

-QueenAlpo