Saturday, October 04, 2008

One of Thoses Days...

Have you ever had one of those days where you just need to watch the same movie about 15 times??

{ i know, i'm weird }

Today was one of those days for me. As you may have guessed, I love Fairytales and right now I just can't get enough of Penelope! It's one of my favorite movies.. so I watched it on repeat all day. I did manage to get some work done, updated some of my social networking pages, fixed the tomato plants (they needed a little help standing up) and took the kids out to play... but mostly I just watched this movie...



{ i love rainy saturdays }

3 comments:

mrsb said...

I can do the same thing with The Breakfast Club!

TheMoonlitSea said...

I haven't seen this yet. But it is on my Netflix.

I have those days too...I usually just put a movie on and let it play and play. :)

Walk in the Woods said...

LOL! I have done that! May not 15 times, but close enough!