Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Beverly at So This is Wonderland!

Once again, the rules:
· Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
· Post the rules on your blog.
· Write 6 random things about yourself.
· Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
· Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
· Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are the 6 random things about me:
1. I had my first out of body experience before the age of 5.
2. Sarah McLachlan is my favorite Female Singer.
3. My favorite card game to play is Hearts.
4. I used to work for Francesca DeGrandis.
5. I watch old Charmed episodes everyday (doesn't everyone love Cole as much as me???)
6. I love all things Vintage Halloween!

Here are the 6 people I've tagged (which was really, really fun for me since I love to check out new blogs!):
1. Wiccan Happiness Project
2. forCRYeye
3. Mrs. B - Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom
4. Miss R - Tales of Ingelwood
5. The Frugal Pagan
6. Magickal Enchantments ( she's got the cutest stuff on Etsy!)



2 comments:

Beverly said...

Thank you so much for answering the meme Sage! I love these because we get to know others in a fun way. Hey, Hearts is my favorite card game too, and I absolutely, ABSOLUTELY love anything Halloween, my fave night of the year!

Devid said...

I love Hocus Pocus Show.I am a hug Fan of this show.Last Monday i downloaded some of the show that i love.I have just Finished charmed episodes as my Brother download charmed episodes Last Sunday and we really Enjoyed this show.