Sunday, November 02, 2008

Soul Coaching - The Beginning

I know our Soul Coaching Journey was to begin on Nov. 1st, but I feel as if mine started with October's New Moon in Scorpio (which was Oct. 28th). It was my Birthday on the 29th and with the Samhain Holiday not far ahead, the combination made for a Beautiful Entry into my new pattern of Life.

I need change. I feel, more than ever that I am stuck. Repeating the same mistakes over and over and over again. The loop never ends, not even when I learn the lesson. I am stuck and I need change.

How much can I change one thing at a time? Will the baby-steps really prevent me from staying out of the security imprisonment of my bed for the next 4 months? Only time will tell..

I have decided to start with small changes. Keeping my kitchen sink clean has been the main focus of the last 5 days--that and getting dressed everyday. Sounds silly, but with having Fibromyalgia (as well as other health concerns) they are two things I don't normally do everyday... and so far I feel a little better. I have hope... and with hope you can do almost anything.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations on starting the journey! Happy belated birthday and what an auspicious new beginning!

I've been a Flybaby too and know the power of that shiny sink. There's magic in baby steps - may they serve you well :)

Caroline said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck with your cleaning...I am on day 3 of the cleanse...it feels good! Looking forward to this journey!

PLO said...

I completely relate to what you are saying! You articulated it as if I said it. Sometimes those baby steps are enough to keep you moving! Keep strong!

Beverly said...

You have been tagged my Pagan sister! Check it out here:

http://flying-cupcakes.blogspot.com/2008/11/more-random-about-me.html

)O(

luthien said...

dear sage :)
thanks for coming over to my blog :) and happy belated birthday! good luck on your new journey and may the year ahead bring you much fulfillment and joy :) God bless!
"luthien"

Bobbi said...

Keeping the kitchen sink clean - man, this is a chore for me as well. Now that my children are grown and gone, I have to do this myself.

I definitely believe in baby steps - all of life's major changes are made step by step!

mrsb said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading after a busy October. I LOVE the look of your new blog. I also love how you are going for a whole new you (in small steps). Good luck!

Healingstones said...

I have been noticing a lot of posts about decluttering etc. D'oh! Now I see what's going on - you are all doing a programme of cleansing and change - is it from a book? Why did it start on Nov 1?