Thursday, November 13, 2008

Still sick...

I've been sick, stuck in bed.... y u c k!

I found the Twilight movie trailer today online and remember that I had picked up a copy of the book a while back, but hadn't started reading it yet.

So today, my obsession has been Bella & Edward... I've only got about 100 pages left to read and then I'll be off to buy the other books in the series -- unless of course someone could be nice enough to just bring the books to me, since I can't really get out of bed for very long at the present moment (hunny, are you reading this???)



I can't wait to see the Movie! If there's a midnight showing, I'll be there for sure.. just seems too perfect not to go at that time...




2 comments:

mrsb said...

I'm really looking forward to the movie. Any story that can get a 16 year old boy (like my son)
devouring books is amazing!

PLO said...

Truly, it will become an obsession...see my past post about being a dork and going to the book release. I hope you are feeling better, I am taking it easy myself. Stop by my blog, I finally got my tag up! xoxoPLO