Thursday, April 09, 2009

Rock of Love Bus...

I know, I know.. it's sad. But, my guilty indulgence is watching Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michael's... the finale is this Sunday Night! Ya!!

I'm seriously considering buying
Rock of Love: Season 1 and Rock of Love Season 2. Amazon makes it really easy since you can buy them on demand.. either the whole season or each episode one by one!

I just read on Yahoo TV that they are considering cancelling Bret's show... so I hope he finds love this time!!!





3 comments:

mrsb said...

I don't watch this show....but my mother does! You just don't know how weird that is! She's always been kind of a prude, lol, and now she's addicted to reality shows like Rock of Love Bus and Charm School! So funny!

She'll be upset to hear it's getting cancelled.

Hibiscus Moon said...

Girl, I have watched every single episode since season one. I luv it even though the girls are just so stupid. I used to go to Poison concerts back in their hey day so I'm just eatin' this stuff up. Anytime you want to "talk shop" about that show send me over an email: stipko at bellsouth.net. :)

missus.mint said...

haha my hubby got me hooked on this season.... I hope they are "cancelling" because he's found his rock :) Bret should cover the song "looking for love in all the wrong places"!