Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rosemary and... Procrastination

I’m supposed to be cleaning my house getting ready for a family dinner tomorrow night.. so instead I’m blogging. Wonder what’s wrong with me.. I just can’t get motivated, guess I really don’t want to be doing this dinner. Ahh well…. Everything will get done.. eventually!

I thought I’d post on some of the finer uses of Rosemary for you this morning.. I’m considering using some myself to get into action before I’m up all night preparing for tomorrow! Rosemary is associated with improving and stimulating the mind. It’s an excellent tonic if you’re feeling physically, mentally and/or emotionally worn out. Rosemary is also useful as an antiseptic and antibacterial-it can be burned in rooms where people are, or have been, ill. Rosemary stimulates the adrenal glands and makes a good remedy for long-term depression and chronic illness by helping increase your energy levels.

Some of the best ways to use Essential Oils are to open the bottle and inhale the scent, you can also place a drop or two on a tissue or cotton pad and keep it with you to inhale throughout the day. You may want to add a few drops to your favorite oil burner, add to your massage or bath oil.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

DAWN said...

Rosemary is one of my favorite oils and herbs. Thank you for the information and tips.
Peace~
Dawn