Saturday, May 30, 2009

Art Fire.... CONTEST!!

Hi Everyone ~

Ok... I just found this totally AWESOME online market place to sell on. I'd love for you to come and join me at Art Fire!!

Now.. they are running a referral promotion that can help me and one lucky person of my choice to have a free verified account with their site FOR LIFE! Right now their verified accounts are $12 per month - I have signed up for a verified account and if you use the following link and sign up for a verified account your name will be added to the list of people I choose from to have a FREE verified account for life with Art Fire.com!

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=power_up&refuid=12687

If you sell online I think you'll really like Art Fire. Their system is very user friendly, with tons of promotional goodies (which as you know, is very important!!), they have a great community area and all sorts of resources that can help keep you in the know about handcrafted online sales!

So.. come check it out.. be sure to let me know if you do decide to sign up for a verified account.. that way I can add your name to the drawing list for a free account for LIFE!!

Have an enchanting day!

3 comments:

Hibiscus Moon said...

Where's your store on there?

SeeThroughGreen said...

what a cool site! Ill have to build up my inventory so to speak before I get a page. Thanks for sharing it though!

Sarah said...

How is Artfire working for you?? I was thinking about putting some work there!! Off to look at your shop!! Sarah