Sunday, June 14, 2009

It’s a Lazy Sunday..

Friday was my 10 year wedding anniversary. My husband and I have been together for almost 14 years, but only married for 10. So we did something we never (and I mean never) get to do.. we went away over night, just the two of us! We stayed up in Healdsburg for the night at a cute little hotel. Our room had a Jacuzzi tub and a fireplace and a balcony overlooking the courtyard. We enjoyed some wonderful meals and walked around the adorable town of Healdsburg. If my son wasn’t so content at his new school, I would move our whole family up to Healdsburg in a heartbeat.. Ever since my first trip there I just feel like I belong there. It’s such a hard thing to explain, but I know in my heart it’s meant to be my home.

Today.. I really meant to get something done. I’m not exactly sure what (and I guess that’s my problem right there, lack of a plan), but instead I’ve just been relaxing.. trying to keep my mood in check, since it’s emotionally taxing for me to leave the house. I’ve been eating lots of fresh raw organic foods and drinking my green foods detox drink… hopefully it won’t take me long to readjust.

I’ve been listening to The Secret CD every night for the past few weeks. I’m getting ready to make some major life changes and listening to The Secret helps remind me of what I’ll need to do once I make my final decision on which path I’m going to be taking. I whole-heartedly recommend using The Secret to assist in all sorts of manifesting.. I find using it for even the smallest of desires is excellent practice and helps to build your manifesting confidence (which really helps when you get to the bigger stuff!)

Anyway.. I just thought I’d take a few minutes to check in.. see what everyone else is up to this weekend. Has anyone read any good vampire books lately?



1 comment:

mrsb said...

I am a super huge believer that parents need to get away from the kids on their own on a regular basis. Especially parents of special needs kids. The divorce rate for parents like us is even higher than for the typical married couple.

My hubby and I went away for the very first time after about 12 years of marriage. We didn't even have a real honeymoon!

This summer (going on 14 years married :O) we are going away for 5 days, 4 nights. Our longest "alone" vacation ever! I can't tell you how excited I am!