Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A New Attitude... CONTEST!

For all those who aren't regular readers here you may not know how much I talk about The Law of Attraction...

Right now my life is just inundated with Law of Attraction information. I'm studying the concept at school, I listed to Jerry & Ester Hicks & Abraham every night before bed and I've been watching Abraham DVDs everyday now too.


For anyone who has autistic children I really recommend Abraham's DVD - The Autistic Revolution, Children in the Time of the Awakening. I purchased this DVD a few weeks ago and it has some wonderful information and insights for parents and/or families with children who have autism. It really opened my eyes (and my mind!!)


So.. with all this talking about The Law of Attraction all the time I started looking back at my blog posts and JEEEZE do I complain!! Well, that's no good.. I don't want more of that! So, my posts here I going to be a bit different from here on out... I'm going to be talking a lot more about what I'm grateful for, not what I'm not happy with.


I'll start today and just say how thankful I am for Summer! I love the Sun, I love being able to sit outside in the fresh air everyday and enjoy the warmth. I love that my neighbors cat comes over to entertain us, I love that my 120 pound beast of a dog thinks he's a 4 pound cat too, I love having a comfortable home that I don't have to leave each day, I love, I love, I love.... why don't you post a few things you love on your blog too and then post the link here! Let's make it a contest (spur of the moment idea).


I'll run the contest for a week. So post what you're thankful for on your blogs and comment here with the link back. The contest will end on the 15th and I'll post the winner on the 16th. The name will be chosen out of my Witchy Contest Pail by random.. maybe I'll let the neighbor's cat do it! And here's what the winner will receive - a mini kit for a heart chakra mediation (I can only ship within the U.S.)









Have a Wonderful Day!


4 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hi!
I found you via Keke's blog-jsut wanted to say hello. Can't tell
you how many books I have read on universal laws, and the law of attraction. Totally believe in all of that.
love deb

Sage Moonstone said...

Thanks so much for saying HI!!

It looks like you won the contest as well.. so be sure to send me your shipping addy and I'll get your prize off to you!

SuzeesJubileeZ said...

Sounds like a good deal. I am going to list a few blessings right now.

Domesticated Gypsy said...

Hi there! I did post on my blog and wanted to let you know. And I think it's wonderful that you are working on being thankful. I've been told over and over that it's one of the biggest things you can do to improve your life... but since I keep having to be told.. it tells you how good I am at implementing... Anyway, I am going to try and follow your example!

http://domesticatedgyspy.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-i-am-thankful-for.html