Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy Witch


It's been so long since I've posted...

I've been a really (really) busy witch.. brewing and blending non stop for the past few weeks. A few of the new items have made it into my little Etsy Boutique (which is growing at a pretty steady rate) but I have so many more items to put the finishing touches on, take photos of and get on the site.

I've been having a really fun time with the whole process (that's the most important part to me..) and I really don't mind that every flat surface in my house is covered with something (well, maybe a little.. lol)

This weekend I will be doing 'clean up' - not in the sense of putting things away, just in the sense of finishing up all the little odds-n-ends and getting at least one flat surface cleaned off!

I've listed a few items for Mabon so far, but still have a few more to get up. I'm also hoping to get started on crafting a few new things for Samhain (that always takes a while.. best to get started now!)

Good thing the kids are so happy with their legos! I'm so proud of my son.. he's still only 6 and is putting together huge lego sets, with 700 pieces, all by himself in less than 2 days! I guess we'll be buying another set this weekend.. (now you know where all my Etsy money goes.. lol)

I'm so out of the blog loop.. hopefully I'll have some time tonight to catch up a bit more!



2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi ~
your blog is indeed enchanted!
Have a wonderful weekend and have fun crafting!

Witch Hollow Primitives said...

I truly love this blog, I think its one of the best ones I have ever seen! I am so glad to follow and I have left you an award on mine so stop by and take a peek, but don't feel obligated to pass it on.
hugs,
Heather