Thursday, March 04, 2010

Change is Good and Psychic Kids...

Sometimes change feels so good!

I took some time this afternoon to update the look of my blog. I don't know why, but the look and feel of my blog is directly related to how often I post.. is anyone else like that?

Let's see if this new look helps me to produce more posts!

Right now the whole family is still coming out of hibernation.. we're Spring cleaning, organizing and purifying all the rooms in our house. Right now I'm sitting in the middle of the biggest pile of Legos I've ever seen... it's amazing that my son actually knows what set each lego piece goes to. If anyone has ideas on Lego organization I would love to hear them! So far I've tried small plastic bins and plastic bags - all by color. We're now upgrading to those really big plastic, stackable drawers.. I'm still going to stick to organizing by color (I think). We'll see how many drawers I'll need for that.. right now I'm thinking about 10-15... ugh! I guess it's got to be better than stepping on a Lego in the middle of the night on my way to the bathroom at three in the morning and jumping around with my foot in my hand until I trip over the dog....

We found a new psychic show to watch - Psychic Kids: Paranormal Children! I really liked the show a lot. I think it's so wonderful that a group of therapists and psychics would actually go out and try and help these kids expand their talent and teach them how to increase their skills! The only thing that I thought they could have touched on (just a little) was the fact that these kids don't have to always see negative spirits (that's what they called them on the show). I've been taught, and have read, that you can ask lower level spirits to leave.. and in fact you should always do so! If you have the ability to see the Otherworld, or parts of it, you can ask that only Spirits vibrating with pure Love and your Highest Interest come and show themselves to you. A lot of these kids had tallents that I am not familiar with, so I'm not sure what the policy is when you see ghosts... even so, if you can't ask them to leave, maybe you could ask for protection from your Higher Level Guides. I do know that if you go in expecting to see a three eyed, green face monster that's probably what you're going to see! Maybe they talked about that stuff on different episodes or when the cameras weren't rolling... at least the kids were not so scared by the time everyone left and they had a new psychic friend to share stuff with, I think that's so great!

Anyway.. I'm off to go make meatloaf and sort Legos!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I have a love/hate relationship with the show Psychic Kids. I do like that they are helping these kids, I just hope that it is not as focused on the scary off camera. I think a lot of that is because of the TV piece of it.
blessings
~*~
ps...i like the new look :)

Sage Moonstone said...

Hi Laura~

Yes... That's how I feel too! Some of these kids are so scared and it's sad really because it doesn't have to be like that!

I almost feel like writing in to the show and asking if they are addressing that aspect at all...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings~
Sage

Leathra said...

Oh, but they do teach the kids to get rid of the negative spirits! They don't focus/produce it on every show as its a very recurring theme.

I also have the love/hate relationship--but its a very enjoyable show nonetheless!

Moncha said...

I wish I had help when I was a kid. I have blocked the gift from puberty uptil now. I just didn't know how to handle it. I was afraid of what I was seeing and still am. When there would have been help, maybe I could have been helping people by now.
Have a wonderful weekend.