Thursday, December 30, 2010

December Contest Winner

I just wanted to take a minute and post the winner of this month's contest... it's Heather! Please email me your shipping info so I can send your prize!

Since we are on the subject of contests I thought I would post a few that I've been entering. If you have any contests running or know of anyone else that does please feel free to post the info in the comments section! I love contests.. they are so much fun. Hopefully, from now on I'll be posting a monthly contest with different ways to enter and all sorts of different types of prizes... so be sure to come back and visit to check 'em out!

Contests Around The Web:
I'm sure there's tons more fun contests out there to enter, but those are just the top few I thought were really incredible! I would just like to mention as well that I don't get any thing for talking about these contests or posting their links on my blog..

Ok.. so I hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of the end of 2010. I'm so excited to see what 2011 brings (better blog content is on my list for sure.. it's time to really start blogging and see where it takes me!)

Until Next Time...