Thursday, December 16, 2010

Odds and Ends

Well this December has been really strange for me. It's the end of the calendar year and we're in the middle of a Mercury Retrograde. So, basically I'm organizing and creating for the upcoming Holiday and also purging what I won't be continuing on with during 2011. In the past letting go seemed like the hardest thing to do (for me), but now these things feel like the next step.. they feel so natural and easy to me.

So far this Holiday Season, the only time I feel the 'hectic' energy of the mass consciousness is when I allow myself to look too far ahead. If I stay in the moment and focus completely on what's in front of me - to be fully present and joyful at the same time, that's when everything works. Life flows effortlessly, activities are done easily... but, if I start trying to force things or do things coming from a place of fear or hesitation or obligation.. then I might as well just save myself all the effort and get into bed since nothing is going to work when starting from any place except for Love.

I've been learning so much over the past few months. I think I've grown more in awareness in the past few months than I probably have during the past few years... I'm so happy applying all the new tools I've been learning and doing so one step at a time. Isn't that really the trick - to not only learn, but actually use the tools and to incorporate them at a rate that actually integrates them into your life before moving on to the next thing.

So.. like I mentioned above there's lots of purging going on during this retrograde cycle, for me any way! I'm very happy to be making some much needed changes in my life. I can't wait to see how those changes play out going in to next year.. I do know that Only Good Comes to Me and that All is Well. So, no matter how my life shifts due to the new changes I know it will only be for my Best and Highest Good !

Something I'm very grateful for today...
I love Shutterfly! I did my Holiday Cards this afternoon in 20 minutes! Twenty Minutes! And Shutterfly is going to do all the mailing and envelope addressing for me - I love it! (and no, I wasn't paid to mention their website.. I just think they are terrific and so easy to use!) Check them out if you are looking for a great place to store pictures or order cards www.shutterfly.com - I've been using them for at least 8 years now and I'm so grateful for their wonderful service!

Until Next Time...


No comments: